2013年7月19日金曜日

Commission FAQs: English

Before you ask for any commissions, please read the following carefully.

GENERAL RULE:
  1. All images are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
  2. If images are to be used commercially, please note me for further agreements.
  3. I have the final rights to use commissions work into my portfolio and other online galleries (Blog, pixiv, etc), but you have the full credits. If you do not want me to put specific images on public, please note me.
  4. ONLY take half/half payment.
  5. All images will be 300 dpi or smaller, you can order the size (because I do a lot of wide and square size image).
  6. ONLY make COLORED and BLACK&WHITE commissions.
  7. I DO NOT design characters.
  8. I DO NOT make manga panel commissions.
CONTACT INFORMATION
E-mail: minatosaki@gmail.com or note me on DA (preference)

PAYPAL: minatosaki@gmail.com

CATEGORIES:
Here's a list of things I will and will not do, please read through this.

Fanarts:
*** I do take YAOI couples (R15)***
!!! If you hope me drawing something running into R18, I WILL charge extra. !!!
I ONLY TAKE (For now)
  • Persona (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Ragnarok
  • Naruto
  • Final Fantasy
  • Vocaloid
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Durarara
  • Are you Alice?
  • Heart no Kuni no Alice(Series)
  • Death Note
  • Nurarihyon no Mago
  • Sougiya Riddle
  • Black Rock Shooter
  • Kaikan Phrase
  • Gravitation
  • Loveless
  • Vampire Knight
  • D.Gray-man
  • Hagaren no Ranken Jutsushi (Full Metal Alchemist)
  • Doctor Who
  • Tinier Me
  • Bleach
  • Blaze Blue
  • Guilty Gear
  • Devil May Cry
Fanart Commission Descriptions:
  1. Character's name (if changes in attire, please be specific)
  2. Compositions/pose
  3. References (please provide me with as much as possible)
Original
I take:
  • People
  • Shoujo
  • Yaoi
  • Animal-like
!!!If you hope me draw something running into R18, I WILL charge extra.!!!

I DO NOT take:
  • Animals/Anthro
  • Mechanics
  • any kind of R18
  • Yuri
  • Shoujo Ai
Original Character Commission Description:
I will need a detailed description of your image, so please be as detail as possible.
I need:
  1. Character's feature + attire (including color)
  2. Composition (how do you want your character to be placed in the image? describing the pose would be good)
  3. References (please provide as much as possible)
  4. Extra: Character's personality, background, occupation, or any kind of extra information would be helpful.
PRICE:
*Size*
All images will be 300 or smaller, you can order the size (because I do lots of wide and square size images).
*Style*
You can choose any style from my Featured. Just notice me in your information note, the price also depend on the style. If you didn't notice what kind of style you want I will decide by myself.

*Single Character*
  • one character with out background
half body/waist up:
$18
Full body:
$25
Head shot:
$10
  • one character with simple background - $30-$60 (depending on the complexity)
  • one character with extra background - $50-$70 (depending on the complexity)
*Double Characters*
  • two characters without background
Half body/Waist up:
$25
Full body:
$35
  • two character with simple background - $40-$60
  • two character with extra background - $60-$90
*Prices may vary

NOTICE:
  • Time: please give me at least two and a half weeks to finish your image.
  • I will send you the image in original size by email. However, I am not responsible for the printing.
  • It's welcome to give me the price when you're ordering commissions.
  • I only take certain amount of commissions in a period of time. If I have too many commissions to fill, I will close the commissions for a while. The commission status will be updated on top of the page.
  • Limit: 10
Please contact me first. It will depend a lot on characters and background.

Thank you very much!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Twitter